Hit Maker Summit is for TV show creators to perfect their pitch in 3 days!
HIT MAKER SUMMIT is the only Event Where Every Participant Perfects their Pitch 1-on-1 with Top TV Industry Pros.
You’ll work with our experts to…
- Perfect your pitch
- Create your pitch package
- Find out how the TV business really works
- Brand and position yourself as THE ONE to produce your show
- Identify the networks you should pitch
- Get face-to-face pitch meetings with decision makers
- Find out how content creators make money
… and much, much more!
Any idea our Team gives you at the Hit Maker Summit is yours to use how you wish and you retain 100% ownership.
Want To Know The BIGGEST DIFFERENCE Between Producers Who Sell Their Shows and Everyone Else?
The difference is simply this: those who get shows on TV know exactly what network execs expect…they know how to market their shows for maximum impact…and they can get those high-level face-to-face meetings. Unlike everybody else, they obsess over getting each character, each episode description and each word of their treatment just right before they do anything else.
Discover how to get high-level pitch meetings, confidently pitch a show you know is as good as anything on TV, get a green light, and enjoy the fame and fortune you deserve.
Want to turn your show idea into a TV series you can pitch to HBO, Discovery Networks, ABC, Lionsgate or Nickelodeon?
In just three days at the Hit Maker Summit you’ll find out what you’ll need to do to meet or exceed network execs’ expectations. Nobody likes to go into a meeting unprepared and feel foolish.
Want to stop spending $10,000, $50,000 or more on things that you don’t need to sell your show?
You’ll find out what you need to have in your pitch package to sell a reality show, sitcom, kids show, drama, animated show or game show. Far too many people call us who have spent huge amounts of money on pilots or other things that they just don’t need…that could actually make network execs say “No!”
Who Should Come the Hit Maker Summit?
- Experienced producers
- TV show creators with no TV industry experience
- Those who have pitched their shows and want to get better results
- Book authors
- TV directors
- Anybody who wants to host their own show
- Anyone with an idea for a TV show who hopes to sell it!